- Paris-Toulouse: two flights per hour: a shuttle connects Paris with Toulouse daily in just 1 hour and 10 minutes, every 30 min.
- 38 scheduled flights, with 24 international (20 en Europe).
- 16 flights daily between Toulouse and the main cities in the province.
- 20 flights daily between Toulouse and major European capital cities.
And numerous other international routes…
- Toulouse Blagnac International Airport located 15 minutes from city centre. http://www.toulouse.aeroport.fr/
- The tram has direct access to VANEL spaces : Tram Direction Palais de Justice – Stop: Ile du Ramier
Toulouse is connected directly by motorway with the main capitals of North and South Europe. The Paris-Bordeaux-Montpellier motorway is at the junction of the highway.
- A62 (towards Bordeaux),
- A20 (towards Paris, via Montauban and Limoges),
- A61 (towards Montpellier and Barcelona),
- A64 (Foix, Lourdes, Bayonne, San-Sébastien),
- A66 (Pamiers, Foix, Andorre)
- A68 (towards Albi and Lyon)
- A75 (Clermont-Ferrand – Béziers via the Viaduc de Millau)
The SNCF Toulouse Matabiau station
Toulouse is 5 hours and 30 min from Paris by high-speed train, 2 hours from Montpellier, and 2 hours from Bordeaux.
Direct access to the Q-Park with 1000 private places.
Wheelchair access is possible in all spaces.
Consider carpooling! A simple and easy solution!
Share the cost of a trip, and the time passes more quickly!
Lines 38 - 12 - 31 - 34 - 29 - 14 will take you to VANEL spaces
Line A Stop Matabiau is a 5-minute walk from VANEL spaces. The metro is open from Sunday to Thursday, 5:15 p.m. to midnight and Friday/Saturday up to 2:00 a.m..
Stop: Palais de justice then line B up toJean Jaurès. Take Line A direction Balma. AStop Matabiau SNCF
For more information, go to www.tisseo.fr/